- Founder member of the Russell Group and the Universitas 21.
- Ranked 84th in the QS World University Rankings 2018.
- University of the Year for Graduate Employment in 2017 (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide).
- One of the world’s top 60 universities for employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017).
- Ranked 8th in the UK for research power (Research Excellence Framework, 2014).
- The University of Nottingham is in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is recognised globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence.
- An international institution, Nottingham has campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia and attracts students from around the world.
- With over 40,000 students from more than 150 countries, two overseas campuses and strong links with universities around the world, The University of Nottingham has a diverse community creating an inspiring place to study and work.
- The University’s campuses are award-winning: the 133.5km (300 acre) University Park campus has won a Green Flag Award for the last 12 years and helped the city of Nottingham to win Britain in Bloom 2008.
- The University of Nottingham has been ranked as the most environmentally friendly campus worldwide for the second year running according to the UI GreenMetric World University Ranking 2014.
- To find out more about The University of Nottingham visit www.nottingham.ac.uk/about/index.aspx
|- Nottingham is forever linked to the legendary Robin Hood
- Ranked 6th best city in the UK and 43rd in the world (QS Best Student Cities)
- UNESCO City of Literature; Lord Byron, D.H Lawrence and Alan Sillitoe
- The National Video Games Arcade, National Ice Arena, National Watersports Centre
- Longest running football team in the world
- Nottingham has been named as England's official Home of Sport by Sport England
- Nottingham is one of the UK's most cosmopolitan cities; its compact centre combines proud heritage and history with cutting-edge culture, shopping, sport and nightlife.
- The city is well served by bus/rail links including trains to London every 30 minutes. East Midlands Airport is 21km (13 miles) from the city. There are late-night buses across the city and the existing tram network is currently being extended to serve the popular student area of Beeston.
- Nottingham campuses are 15 minutes from city centre by bus and easy to get to by bike.