1. About IDP
IDP Education is the world's largest student placement service provider
and co-owner of IELTS, the world's leading English proficiency test.
It is a global organization with 76 offices in 24 countries. IDP offers
personalized counseling services for education in Australia, USA, Canada
& UK. IDP's services include course and university selection, application
submission, offer acceptance, visa counseling, tuition fee payment and
2. What is a virtual education fair?
Online Education Fair is a virtual platform for interactive counseling to students regarding academic opportunities in Australian universities. Universities would be able to interact with students from across all parts of the country. Live and easy interaction directly with the universities allows students to clear their doubts and concerns about universities.
3. How will I benefit from a virtual education fair?
The virtual fair will enable you to:
4. How can I access the chat schedule with Australian universities?
To find out the latest chat schedule with Australian university representatives, click here
5. How long will it take for my offline query to be answered?
An offline query will most likely be answered within in 48 to 72 hours.
6. How will I be kept posted on the chat schedule for my favourite university?
In order to receive updates on the chat schedule, you must REGISTER and subscribe for e-mail alerts. If you are unable to chat with the university at the scheduled time:
7. I have decided to apply for 3 universities. How do I commence the application process?
IDP's well trained and experienced counsellors will assist you with the application, visa and enrolment process. Contact an IDP counsellor at an office closest to you.